A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Moore, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sutter Med Ctr Of
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Moore DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Moore practice?
- Dr. Thomas Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Moore practices Family Medicine near Rohnert Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Rohnert Park Family Physicians.