Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Myers is extremely knowledgeable and cares deeply about helping the patient make the best decision about course of treatment.

Excellent Doctor! Office staff support needs attention or more help. show details Excellent Doctor! Office staff support needs attention or more help.
May 5th, 2014

Dr. Myers is an excellent doctor. Explains in layman's terms; is thoughtful in approach; I have full confidence in him. Office staff support has significantly deteriorated in the last several years! Calls are NOT returned and 90% of the time calls go to voicemail. Were it not for the quality of Dr. Myers, I would find another doctor.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Feb 25th, 2012

My husband and I both had procedures done by Dr. Myers. He is an EXCELLENT doctor. He is very knowledgeable and his bed side manner is beyond superb. I had reconstructive surgery of my shoulder and my husband had an ACL of his knee reconstructed with a hamstring graft. I was out of my sling in 3 weeks and my husband was off of his crutches in 10 days. We highly recommend Dr. Myers to anyone! They do not make doctors like Dr. Myers any more!

3 Time Patient show details 3 Time Patient
Mar 14th, 2011

I have seen Dr Myers for two shoulder surguries and treatment for a hip disorder. I won't see another orthopod in Atlatna, Myers is the best I've worked with. His work is outstanding any my recovery times were half of projected. Excellent staff, top rate care excellent surgeon.