inactive

Thomas Hayden Oliver MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 15th, 2015
I have been under the care of Dr. Oliver and his staff for many years. About two years ago I was diagnosed with transitional cell carcinoma that required surgery. Dr. Oliver and his team have been the epitome of professionalism. My cancer required several procedures over the past two years and I give Dr. Oliver and the entire staff of the Surgery Center very high marks for many jobs well done. In my opinion, they are the BEST!

September 19th, 2013
Mrs,
I would not go there anymore. He was my doctor after I had my kidney removed. His office was suppose to have me an appointment for a year, they called me after 2 yrs and wanted me to come in I told her I had to go to a kidney doctor and she said they would always be there I need them really bad and that witch was really hateful. I hope I don't ever have to call him again. She was so hateful. When u have a Cather in for almost 23 hrs and it doesn't work and thats what I was told.i understand people not liking there job this woman has always been a hateful witch.when you only have one kidney and its at stage 3 with kidney failure .

May 28th, 2013
just for the record
I don't know who some of the other reviewers saw but it wasn't Dr Thomas Oliver. He is prompt, courteous, thorough and talented. His attention to detail in his explanations is excellent and he talks to his patients as if they were close friends. I have been a patient for a good number of years and would go nowhere else. His surgery center would be an excellent model for most hospitals to follow.

November 17th, 2012
Very dissatisfied with Dr Oliver
I went to Dr.Oliver in severe pain-with blood in my urine and confirmed kidney stones.He was hateful,rude,lost his temper AND YELLED AT me because I wasn't understanding his plan of treatment.I paid him $200.00 on top of the worse treatment I've ever received in my life.I will never return to him and strongly urge others not to place yourself or loved ones under his "care".

August 24th, 2012
NOT VERY NICE ABOUT CHANGING APPOINTMENT TIMES. DR. SOMETIMES SEEMS TO BE IN HURRY; ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT A PROCEDURE.

February 11th, 2011
Dr. Oliver and his staff were very kind, cheerful and friendly. They made an uncomfortable procedure almost pleasant.