A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborn
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborn Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Osborn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holdenville General Hospital
- Integris Seminole Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Osborn DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Osborn has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Osborn practices Family Medicine near Holdenville, OK.
See Holdenville Family Physicians.