A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Osborn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holdenville General Hospital
- Integris Seminole Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osborn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Osborn practice?
Dr. Thomas Osborn practices Family Medicine near Holdenville, OK.
See Holdenville Family Physicians.