Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Wonderful Dr.  |  show details
by Rox ;) on Nov 24th, 2013

I just had a major surgery at OCH and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Pearson!!! He did not push anything... He let me make all the decisions and he let me wait till a few hours before surgery to let me tell him what all I wanted done during surgery. He has helped me through all four of my pregnancies and all four deliveries. He's a very sweet Dr. and friend. My husband and I both think very highly of him.... He spends time with us during appointments to just sit and talk about anything besides physical things. Yes, I've had to wait long periods Of time to wait an see him at appointments but he always has very good reasons ... He was at the hospital delivering my babies while there were women waiting for him at the clinic so when I have to wait at the clinic for him... I keep that mind! I am finished with pregnancies and babies and I was so blessed to have such a good Dr during that time .... Thanx!!

|  I would not recommend  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Pearson. I had a major surgery and he did not tell me how it would affect my body at all. Good thing there is WebMD.com or I would not have known anything. As he was in the pre-op room, he told me that he forgot to tell me he was going to take more out than he had said previously. The nurses were so involved in banter that they ignored the patients. I had to wait an average of 45 minutes. The best thing is that he doesn't follow up so I don't have to see him again.