A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Phillips is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Phillips, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Phillips has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hogeman Phillips MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Thomas Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Phillips practices Urology near Matthews, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mint Hill, NC and Charlotte, NC.
See Matthews Urologists.