Dr. Thomas Price Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 17th, 2009

Keep looking

I would not recommend him or his office to a friend. I am trying to find a new office. The wait is rediculous! I've waited an hour and had an appointment and it wasn't even winter! He is a very nice man but I leave knowing what I already knew...nothing. The whole point in going to the doctor is to find out what is wrong with your child and getting advice and/or medicine to make them better. For me that doesn't happen at this office!

September 29th, 2014