A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Strong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Strong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Strong graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Howard Strong MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Strong practice?
- Dr. Thomas Strong has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Strong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.