A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Vaughan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Vaughan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Vaughan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Vaughan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Vaughan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Vaughan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Euless, TX.
See Keller Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Keller Radiologists.