A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hsing-Teh Wang MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Wang practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Olney, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Cardiologists.