A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wendel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wendel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Wendel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Herbert Wendel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Wendel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wendel has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Thomas Wendel practices Family Medicine near , .