A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ha is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ha, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Ha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lac-Long Ha MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Ha practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ha practices Anesthesiology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA and Alhambra, CA.
See Long Beach Anesthesiologists.