Dr. Thomas Haas MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Louisville, KY

3.9

February 8th, 2016
Horrible experience. I had several procedures performed by dr haas. Had to have two revision surgeries by another plastic surgeon to correct his horrible work. Beware. He's all about the money. Check out the plastic surgeon you choose thoroughly. You will save yourself a lot of pain and money.

June 4th, 2013
Kind, Caring, Professional Physician ~
I had a mastectomy in the year 2000 and Dr. T. Haas did the reconstruction immediately following. He is a kind, caring individual that has his patients health and well being at the heart of his practice. I was made to feel very comfortable and at home by his office staff. The work he did on my mastectomy site was awesome. He even called me at home after I was released to make sure I was doing ok. If you read bad reviews about this doctor, they are by a disgruntled and selfish patient. I would only expect excellence from this doctor.

December 30th, 2011
Body by Haas
I had the best experience at Dr. Haas's office. I had my breast augmentation surgery 6 months ago and I have never been more pleased or comfortable with my body. The staff are friendly and the Dr. was very knowledgable and personable.

October 31st, 2011
Beware!
After 2 procedures(one being a revision)with Dr. Haas, I would not recommend Dr. Haas to anyone. Dr. Haas and his staff are extremely unprofessional and his bedside manner was horrible. This was a traumatizing and horrifying experience.

February 2nd, 2010
#1 Plastic Surgeon
I felt so comfortable with Dr. Haas and his staff. My surgery went perfect and I love my new look! I will recommend Dr. Haas to all my family and friends.

December 15th, 2009
Best Plastic Surgeon!
My experience at Imaage couldn't have been better! Dr. Haas and his staff are amazing! I love my new look!

October 9th, 2009
Thanks Dr Haas -- I am so pleased with my results...
Dr Haas and his staff are the BEST!! I am so pleased with my results. I have had 2 procedures and would definitely go to him again in the future. I have recommended him to several of my friends and will continue to do so....it was a great experience!

June 17th, 2008
Dr.Haas Breast Augmentation
Dr. Thomas Haas performed my first and only breast augmentation several years ago. I am very pleased with the results, and have recommended him to several people I know. He and his staff were very kind and paid special attention to my needs and eased my concerns. He also has an excellent bed side manner & seemed very concerned about my health and happiness with the procedure. I rate him 10 out of 10.