A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Habiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Habiger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Habiger, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Habiger graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Habiger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Habiger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Habiger practice?
Dr. Thomas Habiger practices Neurology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Sun City West Neurologists.