A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Habiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Habiger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Habiger, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Habiger graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Habiger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gerard Habiger MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Habiger practice?
- Dr. Thomas Habiger has 11 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Habiger practices Neurology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Sun City West Neurologists.