Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hafford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafford
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hafford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hafford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hafford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Hafford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Hafford practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hafford has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hafford practices Family Medicine near Mukilteo, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynnwood, WA and Snohomish, WA.
See Mukilteo Primary Care Doctors.