Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hafford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafford
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hafford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hafford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hafford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Hafford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Hafford practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hafford has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hafford practices Family Medicine near Mukilteo, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynnwood, WA and Snohomish, WA.
See Mukilteo Primary Care Doctors.