A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hagman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hagman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hagman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Health Services
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Hagman MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Hagman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hagman has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hagman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.