A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hagman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hagman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hagman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Health Services
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Hagman MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Hagman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hagman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hagman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Zionsville, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.