Dr. Thomas Haher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

September 14th, 2016
Dr. Haher changed my life! I never suffered back pain again. It's been 21 years since the surgery and I do a lot of activities. I'm glad I've chosen Dr. Haher for the procedure. I'm very grateful to him.

April 13th, 2016
Stay away from Dr. Hahre
I went to see Dr Hahre for severe back pain. I felt like I was apart of a herd. Rushed in and out. I was only able to talk for about 10 mins. In that 10 mins I felt like he didn't really care about me or my concerns. OK wa in so much pain I just wanted it to be over. After my surgery I called his office at SOS and told them about pain and weakness I was having. They didn't even care and wasn't concerned. A month and a half after my surgery I ended up in the ER. Being admitted and prepared for another surgery. This time the Dr Hahre wasn't available. I ended having a mess in my back that needed to be fixed. Dr. Hahre and his team at SOS could have possibly fixed it before it got so bad if they would have just seen me in the office or did xrays. I wasn't important enough for them or him.

March 9th, 2016
Top Notch Spine Surgeon
I Love Dr. Hair He's the BEST

February 23rd, 2016
My spine hates you!
Dr butcher has ruined my life. Everyday im in pain, I cant sleep because he botched up my spine and im so twisted. Even writing this I find myself crying from pain, lack of sleep, regret. If a parent is reading this, please for the love of your child, STAY away from him! Do not allow him to butcher your childs spine!

December 19th, 2015
patient
I have been seeing doctor since 2009 , I had two surgery on my neck and one on my back I must say that the pain was worse before surgery on my neck although I have numbness tingling down my left side at least its not the unbearable pain I had before, my back I still have pain but who said it was 100% proof . I have a more a 1 on 1 with Melissa his PA, and sometimes I feel that Dr.Haher may not understand all my pain but its up to me to tell him. Over all they did not give up on me and I appreciate it sincerely.

July 9th, 2015
Protect your kids from this butcher!!
Dr Haher, my life is ruined because of the surgery you did on me! My screws are separated from my spine, my rod is dented. Im in pain al, the time, my legs are numb! You ruined my adult life. Parents if you love your kids please dont let this butcher operate on their spines!!! God may forgive you for the amount of victims on this page speaks for itself, but I never will

December 10th, 2014
I saw Dr. Haher for neck pain that is radiating into my arm. He ordered an MRI, offered a steroid pack, offered muscle relaxer and followed up to review MRI results. His bedside manner is polite, he showed me my MRI results on his computer and described to me what is wrong. He talked with me about referring me to a specialist and discussed what his recommendations would be.

January 14th, 2014
9 hours of surgery WASTED! Keep kids away from this BUTCHER
EXCUSE ME but this site is for patients, not people who worked for him!!! He DID NOT butcher your spine!!! Nice person? yes Soft spoken? yes GOOD DOCTOR? NO!!! The number of victims on this page speaks for itself. I am a VICTIM and he BUTCHERED my spine! Parents PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT allow him to operate on your children! I hope you take this seriously! Life is great, great spouse, healthy children, dream house, money....all this means less when you have failed back surgery and a fusion technique created BY DR HAHER himself! God help me live pain free, see my children grow up, dance at their weddings. (hard to do with numb right side) Help me with my procedure on Monday.

December 12th, 2013
See what you did
Dear dr Haher How was your day? Well let me tell you about mine, it sucked. Im in a doctors office, sitting there, wondering when will this end. Another doctor who says he cant remove the hardware you put in, but will add more. He is the 7th doctor who said this. The surgery is dangerous he says, big decision he says, are you prepared? What if I get paralyzed i say "always a possibility he has". My life right there flashed before my eyes, my children will have a mother in a wheelchair, graduations, weddings all of it with me in a wheelchair. Im so worn out trying to correct what you did to me. Im so tiered and I dont want to try anymore but Im a mom, im important. You did this and i hope you dont do this to anyone else. Parents please dont all this man to operate on your kids. God help any child from you,

October 11th, 2013
Stay away from this butcher
Dr Haher is very sure of himself but this does not mean you should let him operate on you. He operated on me when i was a kid and guess what? He did a HORRIBLE job!!!! It ruined my entire adult life. I started having pain 3 years after surgery I went back to him and what did he do? He told me I looked good but DID NOT do an xray!!!! At that point I still believed in him. If I was not a mother, I would end it because living like a cripple is not fun. Parents please DO NOT allow him to operate on your children!

July 3rd, 2013
I had surgery by this butcher in 2002. My life was ruined as well as his surgery performed on my sister. She has had 3 surgeries since then by other doctors. He ruined both of our lives by leaving screws loose and out of place. We have lived the last 10 years feeling 30 years older, limited to what we can do, and it has been this way say day one. Please, just stay away from this doctor!!!!!

June 28th, 2013
contemplating surgery
I do not have anything bad to say about Dr Haher ,although I can see how people are turned off by his lack of personal interest. He just seems like a cold person, treated more like a number. I have been going to him for quite some time and have come to the conclusion that's just how he is. I cannot speak for having surgery, but after reading these reviews I do not think I will be heading down that road with this company anyway.