Dr. Thomas Haher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Haher?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Haher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016

Dr. Haher changed my life! I never suffered back pain again. It's been 21 years since the surgery and I do a lot of activities. I'm glad I've chosen Dr. Haher for the procedure. I'm very grateful to him.

April 13th, 2016

Stay away from Dr. Hahre

I went to see Dr Hahre for severe back pain. I felt like I was apart of a herd. Rushed in and out. I was only able to talk for about 10 mins. In that 10 mins I felt like he didn't really care about me or my concerns. OK wa in so much pain I just wanted it to be over. After my surgery I called his office at SOS and told them about pain and weakness I was having. They didn't even care and wasn't concerned. A month and a half after my surgery I ended up in the ER. Being admitted and prepared for another surgery. This time the Dr Hahre wasn't available. I ended having a mess in my back that needed to be fixed. Dr. Hahre and his team at SOS could have possibly fixed it before it got so bad if they would have just seen me in the office or did xrays. I wasn't important enough for them or him.

March 9th, 2016

Top Notch Spine Surgeon

I Love Dr. Hair He's the BEST

December 19th, 2015

patient

I have been seeing doctor since 2009 , I had two surgery on my neck and one on my back I must say that the pain was worse before surgery on my neck although I have numbness tingling down my left side at least its not the unbearable pain I had before, my back I still have pain but who said it was 100% proof . I have a more a 1 on 1 with Melissa his PA, and sometimes I feel that Dr.Haher may not understand all my pain but its up to me to tell him. Over all they did not give up on me and I appreciate it sincerely.

December 10th, 2014

I saw Dr. Haher for neck pain that is radiating into my arm. He ordered an MRI, offered a steroid pack, offered muscle relaxer and followed up to review MRI results. His bedside manner is polite, he showed me my MRI results on his computer and described to me what is wrong. He talked with me about referring me to a specialist and discussed what his recommendations would be.

August 22nd, 2012

What a waste of time!

I was sent to the Spine Center on the advice of several people. I was looking for advice and direction on what steps I should be taking to treat several herniated discs in my lower back. Unfortunately I ended up with an appointment with Dr. Haher. You would think someone who sees people with spine problems and pain would be sympathetic. Not the case with Dr. Haher. No sympathy - no direction - no advice from the good doctor other than his prediction that I would someday be back to see him begging for surgery. What a waste of my time and insurance money!

March 28th, 2012

To the last post

I did say he was nice BUT let him operate on your child and you WILL regret it. My mother thought the world of him too BEFORE. Come live in my shoes and then tell me what a great doctor he is. DO NOT LET HIM OPERATE, for your child's sake, I hope you take this seriously

March 17th, 2012

Do not understand the negative reviews.

We took our son to see this Doctor after almost cancelling his appointment based on the reviews we read. We were pleasantly surprised and had a very good experience. His diagnosis was accurate and he spent a lot of time with us explaining his reasoning and making sure we understood. Our case did not involve surgery thankfully, but we would have no problem referring anybody to him.

February 7th, 2012

NOT HAPPY

The doctor did not seem to take a real interest in my problem and was just very passive about everything. He came up with no suggestions regarding my symptoms and problems and then told me to return in THREE MONTHS!! What do I do in the meantime? Suffer with pain?

September 21st, 2011

Caring Doctor

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Haher. He has helped me immensly and I would reccomend to family and friends.

May 11th, 2011

Most caring doctor

Dr.Haher has helped me greatly and I would highly recommend him to family and friends which I have done.

March 20th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I would highly recommend Dr. Haher to family & friends. I have all the confidence in the world with him. He has helped greatly.