A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hakala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hakala is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakala
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hakala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hakala, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakala graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Hakala MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Hakala practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hakala has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hakala practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.