A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hakala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hakala, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakala graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Hakala practice?
Dr. Thomas Hakala practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.