A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Haldis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Haldis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haldis
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haldis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Haldis, DO is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haldis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haldis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Haldis DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Haldis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Haldis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Haldis practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Cardiologists.