Dr. Thomas Haley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Haley?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

June 4th, 2016

I have osteoarthritis of both knees and Dr. Haley seems to really care. He has a good sense of humor which makes steroid and synthetic lubricant injections as pleasant as they can be. With his continued help I plan to avoid surgery on my knees. I had no trouble getting an appointment. His staff is very friendly and I would recommend him to anyone with knee pain.

February 10th, 2015

Need to find a new doctor

After more than a year with Dr Haley I am feeling worse than when I went in. At first I thought it was just my luck but after a while started to realize that every procedure he performed on me added to my pain instead of taking it away. Plus even though I have informed him of things I've tried time and time again, he INSISTS that if he does it, it will work. Of course, it never does and he never has anything to say. Also, everything seems to be a joke with him. He doesn't seem to care about my pain or anyone elses that I can tell. I've overheard him talking with other patients and though they have been crying he doesn't seem to notice. He doesn't know my pain, understand my pain or experience my pain so why the heck did he become a pain specialist?

November 2nd, 2012

Haley is great. Long wait sometimes.

October 18th, 2012

Failed results

All of his efforts, mainly cortisone injections, failed to relieve neck pain. He also was unable to identify the nerves responsible for the pain.

June 1st, 2012

Dr. Haley is a very caring, professional person. He listens and takes as much time as is needed to address my concerns. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Haley. BUT, When ever I call the office I get recording after recording If rarely some one answers the phone I am transferred to another recording. The office is not that big but no one will tell another person they have a call Extremely difficult to speak to someone even after redileing and pressing every prompt. Calls are not returned, and wrong insurance co.s are frequently billed. When the Doctor says I'll see you in two weeks it becomes months before before seeing him again. Nice staff, nice Doctor but office procedures are awful in my case.

March 11th, 2011

Cares about you

Started meeting with stating I can understand your pain, but I don't know your pain, because it is you experiencing the pain. Explained various treatment options and listened to my concerns and collectively choose a path of treatment.

July 14th, 2010

Rude and unreliable office staff, poor follow-up and no return calls, questionable treatment

September 6th, 2017