Physiatrists, Pain Management Specialist

1603 E High St
Ste C
Pottstown, PA 19464
610-970-4700
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Nov 2nd, 2012

Haley is great. Long wait sometimes.

|  Failed results  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

All of his efforts, mainly cortisone injections, failed to relieve neck pain. He also was unable to identify the nerves responsible for the pain.

Jun 1st, 2012

Dr. Haley is a very caring, professional person. He listens and takes as much time as is needed to address my concerns. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Haley. BUT, When ever I call the office I get recording after recording If rarely some one answers the phone I am transferred to another recording. The office is not that big but no one will tell another person they have a call Extremely difficult to speak to someone even after redileing and pressing every prompt. Calls are not returned, and wrong insurance co.s are frequently billed. When the Doctor says I'll see you in two weeks it becomes months before before seeing him again. Nice staff, nice Doctor but office procedures are awful in my case.

|  Cares about you  |  show details
by Melissa A on Mar 11th, 2011

Started meeting with stating I can understand your pain, but I don't know your pain, because it is you experiencing the pain. Explained various treatment options and listened to my concerns and collectively choose a path of treatment.

Jul 14th, 2010

Rude and unreliable office staff, poor follow-up and no return calls, questionable treatment