A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Halloin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Halloin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Halloin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Halloin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Halloin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Halloin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Halloin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Halloin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Halloin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sturgeon Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See Sturgeon Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists.