Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Halloran
Dr. Thomas Halloran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, IL, with another office in Danville, IL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Halloran is affiliated with Presence United Samaritan Medical Center, Provena St Joseph Medical Center and Carle Foundation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Halloran has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Halloran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, IL.
Dr. David Graham
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Danville, IL 0.01 mi30
Dr. Malec Mokraoui
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Danville, IL 0.01 mi41
Dr. Saumyadip Dasgupta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Danville, IL 0.01 mi23