Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Halvorson
Dr. Thomas Halvorson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coeur D Alene, ID, with another office in Spokane, WA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Halvorson is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, Deaconess Hospital and Valley Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Halvorson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Halvorson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Thomas Halvorson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Dr. Jeffrey Lyman
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Coeur D Alene, ID 0 mi20
Dr. Connor Quinn
Coeur D Alene, ID 0.26 mi9
Dr. John Giesen
Coeur D Alene, ID 0.40 mi49