Dr. Thomas Halvorson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 27th, 2015
Repaired 2 shoulders for me. I was told by a previous MD that 1 shoulder was not repairable. He is very professional, knowledgeable, skillful and personable.

April 8th, 2014
Great Doctor!!
I had many great experiences with Dr. Halvorson and his staff! He was very knowledgeable and skilled about my specific knee injury and surgery went great! I would recommend him to anyone and wouldn't have surgery by anyone else.

April 7th, 2014
I had suffered from two prior surgeries from another Physician and still had constant knee pain. I saw Dr. Halverson at the suggestion of a friend, underwent the standard office visits and evaluations and was scheduled for a third surgery. I am pleased to say that the third time was a charm. Whish I had the ability to see Dr. Halverson first. It would have save a lot of pain over the years. Thanks Doc for a job well done.

March 24th, 2014
arrogant
I saw this doctor after I was seen in the minor emergency for a factured calcaneus, he told me there was nothing wrong with my foot and he has not been wrong in 20 years. He ordered an MRI because I insisted. My MRI came back and confirmed what I had already known that I had a factured calcaneus. When I confronted him he said, "Oh well I didn't have access to your records". Really everyone knows that is a cop out with todays technology and I had told him so. It has been 5 months and I still can not walk!!

February 18th, 2013
Bad
MRI and diagnosis went ok, but his surgery was unsuccessful. Was initially very misleading and deceptive about 1) his experience and skill level with repairing my specific injury, and 2) the severity of the injury. Without going into too much detail, I will just say this: he should do the medical profession and his patients a favor and retire. VERY displeased with the outcome of my operation and how he handled it. Oh, and the time span between initial appointment and operation was 6 WEEKS.

September 12th, 2012
Dr Halvorson and his staff are very top notch Professionals.