A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hammer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hammer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hammer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jeffrey Hammer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Hammer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hammer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hammer practices Pediatrics near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Pediatricians.