A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hankins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hankins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hankins, MD is board certified in Aerospace Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankins graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hankins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Carlisle Hankins MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Hankins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hankins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hankins practices Aerospace Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Preventive Medicine Specialists.