Preventive Medicine / Wellness

Caring and competent show details Caring and competent
May 24th, 2011

I am impressed at the high level of concern Dr. Hankins has for his patients. He listens attentively to my symptoms and is willing to work with me to help me achieve wellness. I highly recommend Dr.Thomas to others seeking excellent medical care.

Sep 28th, 2010

Dr. Hankins and his nurse practitioners are OUTSTANDING but the front desk? Tabitha? Has been less than cordial for 3 years running now. Everytime you call to confirm an appt or prescription you get an attitude. She has good days and bad but usually bad. She needs to remember the patients are the customer.

New Patient show details New Patient
by Laura Lea on Jul 1st, 2010

I have just switched over to Dr. Hankins and I am extremely happy. I have been to see the Dr a couple times and have recommended my entire family to him. He is the best Dr. I have ever been to.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by John Naugle on Mar 5th, 2010

My wife and I are new patients to the Dr. and found him to be outstanding in every regard. Would readily recommend him

Excellent Doctor, Excellent office show details Excellent Doctor, Excellent office
by New patient on Feb 19th, 2010

Dr Hankins and his office are effienct and friendly. I have never waited longer than 5 minutes to be greeted and asked back to examination room. The doctor takes the time to ask and answer questions and provide alternative means for my medical care. I don't feel rushed and the sincere caring attitude with his NP/PA and the Dr himself is exceptional. I highly recommend Dr Hankins

by Sue Cirillo on Jan 14th, 2010

I felt Dr. Hankins was respectful, attentive, and appropriate.