A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Harbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Harbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Harbert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harbert graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harbert has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital Redfield- CA
- Avera St Lukes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Harbert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Harbert practice?
- Dr. Thomas Harbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Harbert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aberdeen, SD.
See Aberdeen Surgeons.