A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Harbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Harbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harbert
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Harbert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harbert graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harbert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital Redfield- CA
- Gettysburg Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Harbert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Harbert practice?
- Dr. Thomas Harbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Harbert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aberdeen, SD.
See Aberdeen Orthopedic Surgeons.