Dr. Thomas Hardin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hardin?

Caring Pediatrics Office

Posted on November 10th, 2017

This office, doctors and staff, having a caring attitude. My boys have been with this facility since birth (18 yrs & 12 yrs, respectively). They do everything possible to get my boys in when necessary. They listen to my needs and concerns and are always pleasant and friendly. I strongly recommend this office to those in need of great pediatricians.

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Dr hardin is an amazing doctor . He takes great care of my boys . Check out lady not so nice. Attitude

Posted on May 24th, 2015

Best Dr ever! He has been our pediatrician for 23 years through 5 children (3 of which are still current patients). You will never find a more loving personable pediatrician anywhere.

Fantastic Dr and staff!

Posted on February 12th, 2013

Anytime I need to have one of my children seen, they have always made sure we got in. Dr. Hardin isn't just a "normal doctor" his actions clearly show he loves his patients! You can tell he is genuinely concerned and cares about each and every child that comes through his door. My oldest son loves him so much that he has tried to tell me he's sick (when he's not) just so he can go see Dr. Hardin and his staff! Thank you Dr.Hardin and your staff as well for always making our visits a pleasant experience.:)

Your baby is in good hands!

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Dr. Hardin was recommended to me by my OB/GYN, and from the first time the doctor saw my newborn in the hospital, he and his staff have been exceeding my expectations. The nurses and aids show genuine care and compassion, always remembering my baby by name. I never feel dismissed. The things that most impress me about doctor Hardin are 1) He takes the time to talk to me and answer all of my questions BEFORE and AFTER examining my daughter, so he can give each task his full attention, 2) He is extremely thorough but gentle in his examination, 3) He returned one of my "nurse" calls personally because I sounded particularly worried in the message I left. I recommend this doctor 100%, and that's saying a lot because I am extremely critical of businesses and personnel in general, and of course much more so when it comes to my daughter's health.

GREAT

Posted on July 19th, 2012

My children have been a patient with Dr. Hardin for 10 years. I have three boys who ranged in age at the start from 11,7 3He is always prompt, listens very well, and spends adequate time with us. Making an appt. is very easy, and the staff is always professional. I recommend him to everyone.

The best Pediatrician

Posted on March 12th, 2012

Dr, Thomas Hardin is the best Pediatrician ever and the kindess. All Pediatrician shouls be like him . He really cares for his patients.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2012

We moved to Dr Hardin's office after a less than good experience at a large multi-provider office in the area. The staff at Dr Hardin's office is friendly and efficient. He has been an excellent pediatrician for my kids and most of all, HE LISTENS! That is very difficult to find in a doctor these days. We have recommended this office to several friends.

great dr

Posted on September 28th, 2010

excellent doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2010

nero tech promised I would be good as new after treatment and it's been 8 months I still feel disabled and they are still sending bills above the amount insurance has to pay

Posted on February 24th, 2010

I feel they are out for money and not in the best interest of the patience they tell you that you will be fine and months later the pain is still there.I think its a rip off

Doctor's Response

PATIENT IS CONFUSING OUR PRACTICE WITH THAT OF MY FATHER DR. THOMAS F HARDIN JR. AT NEUROTECH IN ORANGE PARK.

Posted on March 16th, 2017