A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hargrave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hargrave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hargrave, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargrave graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hargrave has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas B Hargrave MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Hargrave practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hargrave has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hargrave practices Gastroenterology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Gastroenterologists.