Dr. Thomas Harmon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Harmon?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Harmon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2013

Just recently learned that Dr. Harmon is leaving patient practice for a wonderful position at a local hospital. While I am very happy for him, I am very sad for me and the many patients that he cares for. Dr. Harmon is by far the best Dr. that I have ever had. All of the reviews on this site have said it so clearly...... he just cares about his patients and knows how to make you feel like you are important to him and that your issues matter. I wish Dr. Harmon much success in his new career path, but am still so very sad about losing such a wonderful Dr.

November 27th, 2012

The only problem is the wait time to see Dr. Harmon, but I know it is because he is very busy, so I do! My entire family uses this doctor and none of us are leaving until he retires! He has a wonderfully kind personality and bedside manner! For most women, this is the hardest yearly appointment to make, due to the modest factor but Dr. Harmon really makes it comfortable and not scarey at all. I am not just another chart on the wall. He remembers me everytime, I walk into the office. He has been my doctor for over thirteen years. I hope I go into menopause before he retires. I don't ever want to search for another OB!

August 23rd, 2012

Dr. Harmon is absolutely amazing. I experienced a miscarriage and he made the process so much easier for my husband and I. He is so incredibly caring. I am so lucky to have found him and have him as my doctor.

October 14th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Harmon for 18 years or so(?) He is by far my favorite doctor ever of all my doctors. He is ALWAYS smiling and pleasant in what could be an uncomfortable situation but it never is. He is sensitive and has a great bedside mannner. I was very sick after delivering my daughter and he stopped back several times to check on me. He was very caring and awesome through the whole ordeal. I cannot give rave enough reviews for Dr. Harmon to tell how much I appreciate him and how wonderful he is.

July 20th, 2011

BEST DOCTORI highly recommend this doctor

May 26th, 2011

Wonderful, Caring Doctor

I have always gone to women doctors thinking that they would be more sensitive to my needs, well after having a bad first birth experience I decided to test my thinking. I was referred by a friend who absolutely loves him and now I can say that I do too. I found out I was pregnant 2 days ago and I said right away to my husband " Yay! Now you get to meet Dr. Harmon!" I am hoping to have a VBAC and I completely trust him to be the one that is there for me. He is so unbelievably friendly and easy to talk to! Can't wait to see him for my 8 week appt : )

January 6th, 2011

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Dr Harmon is absolutely wonderful. Delivered my twins and everything was perfect. He has the most friendly and caring manner, and he really knows what he is doing. Absolute A++++++

October 22nd, 2010

Highly recommended

Wonderful calming bedside manner!Easy to talk to.

October 12th, 2010

Highly recommend!

Highly recomend this physician! Dr Harmon took the time to ease my mind about my diagnosis (placenta previa) and offered me the reassurance that I needed. He also took the time to understand my history and eased our minds in regards to what to expect. My Placenta Previa was resolved at 28wks just as he assured me that 90% of cases diagnosed at 20weeks are! His knowledge and expertise has really made a big difference! I am so happy that I switched my care to Dr. Harmon.

August 23rd, 2010

Great bedside manner. Never forgets a face.

July 29th, 2010

Dr. Harmon is the ONLY OB/GYN I'd recommend to anyone I know. My whole family uses him. He is very friendly and caring from his "Hey Team!" when you and your significant other walk through the door to his kindness in answering even the smallest questions. The moment that completely won me over with Dr Harmon was when I was in for a prenatal check up and he got a page. I saw his eyes light up with excitement and he told me he had a baby that was ready to be delivered. I asked him if he just loved that and he said, with a huge smile on his face, Yes, I do. This is a man who genuinely loves his career. He came and visited me in the hospital after I had her and was very compassionate when I was upset because my baby was spitting up so much. I cannot say enough good things about him! If you are anywhere in the Columbus/Dublin/Westerville/Worthington/etc. vacinity and are looking for a new OB/GYN, I would HIGHLY recommend you make an appointment with Dr. Harmon.

May 20th, 2010

This is the best doctor I've ever had in my life. I've been seeing him for 10 years.