Dr. Thomas Harries MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 5th, 2015
No follow up was required. He listened to me as I described my pain in the knee, Took an Xray, diagnosed the problem and treated it. Never had any more trouble with it and that was 5 years ago. He is definitely my go to doctor when I have knee or hip pain.

October 29th, 2011
Dr harries office And staff are very efficient. My condition was diagnosed and follow- up complete. I highly recommend dr harries for knee and arthritis problems. You won't find better in our area,,,,

November 4th, 2009
Dr Harries... not really anything positive to say. I had a Workmans Comp issue and he did not give it adequate attention. I dont know if he wasn't interested in dealing with Workmans Comp but if that was the issue, I should have been told this up-front and sent to another doctor so that he didn't have to deal with it. Instead, in my opinion, he saw me a minimum number of times to satisfy insurance issues and to ring enough money out of the situation... but never completed my medical attention as needed. He now says that the issue is "off of my plate"... even though I am not yet at maximum medical improvement. A doctor?! More like a money-hungry, lying JOKE.