A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hart, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Saline Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mitchell Hart MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Hart practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hart has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hart practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Anesthesiologists and Little Rock Pain Management Doctors.