A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hartzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hartzell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hartzell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartzell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hartzell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Hartzell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Hartzell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hartzell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hartzell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Obstetricians & Gynecologists.