Dr. Thomas Hartzell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hartzell?

November 21st, 2016

I'm 58 years old and have 2 gynecologists in my lifetime. This is a doctor who is an asset to this speciality. He is intelligent, professional and a caring man. If what you are looking for is someone to hold your hand and coddle you, perhaps a different type of doctor is what you should be looking for. He's a keeper in my book.

June 1st, 2016

Always in a hurry

This guy is terrible. I had the misfortune of seeing him and he literally walked in and said his name and your fine and left. Avoid at all costs. Go to one of the other doctors. If I wanted to see a nurse It would've been better.

February 24th, 2015

Dr Thomas takes time to consult with patients procedures are done quickly and without pain, he is also a kind man

January 16th, 2015

He is amazing, wonderful bedside manner always takes the time to listen and talk to me, makes me feel like he actually cares about me and my child not just an insurance and money

April 20th, 2012

I had three children, Dr Hartzell delivered my oldest, and since my husband and I moved out of the area in which he serviced, I had a different doctor deliver my last two. I loved Dr Hartzell and had my husband and I not moved, I would have gone to him again. He is hands down the best doctor!

April 18th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Hartzell for 6 years, and have never felt so comfortable. Although he is monotone, he is more than willing to explain everything to you in detail. Initially, some people may find him weird, but over time he becomes more personable. His staff is attentive and always willing to help.

March 8th, 2011

very uncaring and expressionless

just to let ladies know hes not a very compassionate person and comes across like a robot ,which is hurtfull especially since i was diagnosed as needing surgury for cysts and endometriosis which is physically painful to begin with then your talked to like a walking insurance card made it worse.....just wanted to let women know before you waste your time with this doctor.hope this helps someone

November 16th, 2009

I really enjoyed this doctor. He is really caring and great. It doesn't take long to go and see him. The staff is great to. I had to leave moved to another state. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. I have to two children and have been going since 2002.

April 3rd, 2009

Very nice, soft spoken man.needs to include a rectal exam (tumors) along with the pap smear.

September 26th, 2008