Dr. Thomas Harvey Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Harvey?

All for the Money

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

I went to Dr. Harvey for dry eye syndrome. Instead of prescribing dry eye drops that are advertised all the time on TV he suggested that he perform an in-house procedure that costs $800 per eye to help open up the tear ducts. Insurance does not cover this cost and it is not guaranteed to take care of the problem. He also recommend I take some fish oil that I can buy from his office that should help with some of the symptoms. I ended up going to another eye doctor and they prescribed me the eye drops which seem to help me. I did call him back before going to get a second opinion and ask him for the eye drops and he said those really wouldn't help unless I have the eye procedure done.

Posted on November 19th, 2015