A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hasbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hasbach is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hasbach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasbach graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hasbach has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Hasbach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Hasbach practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hasbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hasbach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons.