Learn more about Dr. Thomas Haskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Haskins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Haskins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haskins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Haskins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Mercy Medical Center West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haskins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Haskins practice?
Dr. Thomas Haskins practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Greeneville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.