A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hauch is Excellent. Dr. Hauch has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hauch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hauch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center-South Bend
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hauch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Hauch practice?
Dr. Thomas Hauch practices Ophthalmology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Hauch, Dr. Tomas Hauch, Dr. Tommie Hauch, Dr. Tommy Hauch