A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hauch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hauch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hauch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Leigh Hauch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Hauch practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hauch has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hauch practices Ophthalmology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Ophthalmologists.