Dr. Thomas Hauch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hauch?

March 19th, 2015

Awesome experience

Through the recent loss of vision in one of my eyes it has been a pretty traumatic experience for me. Dr. Hauch and his staff have been wonderful and patient in answering all my questions and helping me find ways, financially, to treat the problem. Without having insurance many doctors have turned me away. When my condition was beyond his help, he took the time to find another doctor in Chicago who was willing to work with me and my situation. I couldn't be more grateful.

January 22nd, 2012

Excellent care for the past 25 years.

Dr. Hauch has calmly, skillfully yet humbly, and compassionately treated me for the past 25 years. His care for me and my retina disorder has extended to my husband and family as he leads us through each situation, patiently and thoroughly educating, advising, answering questions and allaying fears along the way. Could not be more grateful. We treasure Dr. Hauch, and at grateful for his tireless dedication.

November 16th, 2011

Dr. Hauch is personalble, compassionate, honest and straight forward. He calls me personally to see how I am doing - physically and emotionally. He has bent over backwards in every aspect of my care. I recommend all my friends that need such care to Dr. Hauch.

October 16th, 2017