A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Haverbush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Haverbush is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Haverbush, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haverbush graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Haverbush has 11 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haverbush accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Haverbush practice?
Dr. Thomas Haverbush practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alma, MI.
See Alma Orthopedic Surgeons.