A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. THOMAS HAVERBUSH:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. THOMAS HAVERBUSH is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. THOMAS HAVERBUSH, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. HAVERBUSH graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. HAVERBUSH has 11 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HAVERBUSH accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans