Learn more about Dr. Thomas Haverbush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Haverbush is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haverbush
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haverbush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Haverbush, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haverbush graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Haverbush has 11 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Haverbush MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Haverbush practice?
- Dr. Thomas Haverbush has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Haverbush practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alma, MI.
See Alma Surgeons.