A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hawn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disease Susceptibility and Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawn graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hawn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hawn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hawn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Hawn practice?
Dr. Thomas Hawn practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Hawn, Dr. Tomas Hawn, Dr. Tommie Hawn, Dr. Tommy Hawn