A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hayhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hayhurst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayhurst graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hayhurst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eldon Hayhurst MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Hayhurst practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hayhurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hayhurst practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Pulmonologists.