Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Hearty
Dr. Thomas Hearty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Exeter, NH, with other offices in Bethesda, MD and Bethesda, MD (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hearty is affiliated with Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and Exeter Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Hearty has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Thomas Hearty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Exeter, NH.
Dr. Eric Walsh
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Exeter, NH 0 mi16
Dr. Georges Almacari
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Exeter, NH 0 mi19
Dr. Kenneth Spengler
Exeter, NH 0.06 mi48