Dr. Thomas Hecht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hecht?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 22nd, 2011

Dedicated, Caring Physician

I have been under the care of Dr. Hecht for nearly 3 years. I was in an accident that left me a paraplegic, and Dr. Hecht and his staff worked hard to rehabilitate my body, so I could return home and get on with my life. I continue to see Dr. Hecht for checkups. He is the kind of guy who looks you in the eye, listens intently to your concerns, and if he doesnt have an answer, he will research the issue after the appointment and get back to you with an answer as quick as he can. It is so rare to find a Dr. that really cares anymore, and works hard to get you back to good health. Dr. Hecht was there for me and I believe he would be for anyone; I highly recommend this Dr.

August 4th, 2015