A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hedge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hedge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hedge, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedge graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hedge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lyle Hedge MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Hedge practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hedge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hedge practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Northridge Physiatrists.