Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hedge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hedge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedge
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hedge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hedge, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedge graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hedge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Hedge MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Hedge practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hedge has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hedge practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Physiatrists.