A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Heffernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Heffernan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Heffernan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heffernan graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heffernan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Heffernan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Heffernan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Heffernan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Heffernan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.