Learn more about Dr. Thomas Heffron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Heffron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Heffron, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Failure
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Heffron graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Heffron has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Heffron FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Heffron practice?
- Dr. Thomas Heffron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Heffron practices Surgery near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons.