Dr. Thomas Heigle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Heigle?

August 9th, 2016

Dr. Heigle is the most competent and one of the most caring doctors that I have seen over the past 56 years.

May 2nd, 2016

Blessed to have him as my doctor. Great results.

January 14th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

I rated follow ups as excellent but he has never needed to follow up on me. He treats me for kerataconus and I can tell he really cares. He takes time to explain my condition in terms I can undersrand.

December 29th, 2015

A Hard to find Doctor

After having been through three of them Dr Haigle is the best and spends time with his patients at all times!!

December 3rd, 2015

AMAZING doctor!!!

Dr. Heigle and his staff exemplify professionalism, compassion, and commitment. I recently saw him for dry eyes, and his intent listening tuned him into every comment/issue/concern I addressed. His suggestion for the plasma drops is right on + he accurately "suspected" an autoimmune disorder which exists. So many, many thanks to him and his amazing staff. This summer my daughter and I will visit Houston or Boston and pursue his recommendation for the PROSE lenses. Dr. Heigle is a doctor a patient can trust and rely upon for support during difficult times. God Bless!

June 10th, 2015

Aside from being an excellent doctor, I cannot express the gratitude I feel that I found Dr. Heigle after living in Baton Rouge for soo long. He is kind, considerate, he listens, he writes down everything you talk to him about that concerns you as a patient. And when the revisit comes around, he knows exactly what your concerns are. I had two cataract surgeries performed and he gave to me a clearer look into this world without the need for glasses, except for weak reading glasses that comes with age. His staff is wonderful. Kind, caring knowledgeable and everyone makes you feel like you are a special patient and friend. He has done two cornea transplants on my husband. He is the best. That kind of situation comes with a lot of emotions that cannot be described. How fortunate both donor and recipient families are to have Dr. Heigle as their surgeon. I don't think I can express with words how he has touched our lives. Thank you Dr. Heigle.

October 17th, 2017