A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hejna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hejna is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hejna, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hejna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hejna MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Hejna practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hejna has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hejna practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dardanelle, AR.
See Dardanelle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.